R510.00 incl. 15% VAT
Out of stock
The 23rd. August 1958 saw the lunch of the “Gorch Fock”, the last of a series of four sister ships. Built at the Blohm&Voss yard in Hamburg, it was named after the poet and author Johann Kinau who had become known under the pen name of “Gorch Fock”. Since its launch the “Gorch Fock” has served as sailing vessels of the Federal German Navy for the training of officers and N.C.O.s.
|Product name:||Gorch Fock|
Includes: Plastic sprues, Vacu, Waterslide decals, Rope
|Released:||1995 | Rebox (Changed box only)|